Posted by stock5678 > 2013-05-22 07:59 | Report Abuse

Hi experts, I always heard people trade options rather than shares in US market. Can anyone be kind to share what is option and how it work? Also what are the potential risks?

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by keithlauct 2013-06-04 20:19

ahtan

10 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-05-23 03:24 | Report Abuse

there is 4 days class by Mirriam , ( check wealth-mentors) quarterly held in Malaysia , cost around 12k for full 4days class. but from my experience, 80% of attendees fail to practice due to the complexity of the trading platform n trades. unless u determine to learn , n u MUST hv good learning spirit , n continuos learning with keen heart to practice, othervise just save ur $ n forget abt it. if u r positive on it, it is a very good trading platform that with controlled risk n infinite profits .

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2013-05-24 18:15 | Report Abuse

I have attended few Option courses and there are a few good one in the town. What is important that most of the 'so called' guru do not have follow up 'tutorial class' and most of them do thru skype or internet class. Do attend some preview as advertised in the Star Newspaper or the Sun Newspaper. Some quick guide criteria you attend the preview.
a) Do they have a permanent office in KL b) How often they give revision class and do they charge for resit(must have firm answer) c) How many days do they do "live trading". d) The detailed syallabus they are going to teach. e) the proven record within 9 months to date. The reasonable course should be around RM3K for 2 or 3 days courses for beginner.

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2013-05-24 18:16 | Report Abuse

Good luck and is wonder to learn Option Trading.

Posted by stock5678 > 2013-05-27 09:10 | Report Abuse

Thanks!

ahtan

10 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-05-30 22:03 | Report Abuse

i hv attended Mirriam cos, they hv support "tuition" class after u hv attended the intensive 4 days class. every month 2 week end on sunday . in Penang ./KL . good mentor follow up actuaaly . but concern is very expensive la.
Unless u r really determine to learn, then worth to spend , othervise just forget it.
alternately u can learn fr website ,
u can open an account wth OptionXpress, after u open acc d, u go to the platform tutorial to learn fr it.

but that need a lot of hard work n persistent.

Posted by keithlauct > 2013-06-04 20:19 | Report Abuse

Investing in Options is not entirely high risk. Your risk is limited to the premium that you have paid. Unless you do not have stop loss strategy then of course you may lose 100% of the options premium that you have paid. I have been trading options for years and currently train on small group, traders.

If you have a group of 3-5 people people that who would like to know a more conservative approach of options trading do let me know. My charges is RM2.5K per person for a 2 days program at the nearest hotel. Its a weekend program. .Lifetime support thru email and phone and forum.

I have various trading platform which i will share with you on how to use and trade successfully.

Please pm me for details.

regards,
Keith

Post a Comment
Market Buzz